Friday, January 16, 2009

The Clang! Thang Web Site, and the Songbook

Stacey has put up a Web site where you can read about the Clang! Thang and buy tickets. I've bought my ticket already! Have you bought yours?...

For various reasons, my progress on the songbook has slowed recently. However, I intend to pick up the pace, and promise to get the books to you in plenty of time before the event.

So far I've completed 40 songs. Last time I put the book together pretty quickly, and came up with a lot of the chords from memory, whereas this time I'm reviewing recordings of every single song (sometimes multiple versions!) just to make sure my changes are as accurate as possible. Another aspect in which this book will be an improvement over the '07 version: All the chord names will be typed in, not hand-written, making for easier reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment